Nordenia Frachtkontor GmbH
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following, we provide information about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. In this way, we would like to inform you about our processing operations and at the same time comply with the legal obligations, in particular from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The responsible entity pursuant to Art. 4 (7) GDPR is die NORDENIA Frachtkontor GmbH, Bürgermeister-Smidt-Str. 78, 28195 Bremen, +49 (0) 421 / 168 70-0, email@example.com, (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition „the data protection officer“.
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context, if the inquiry is assigned to a contract, after the time limits for the term of the contract, otherwise after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
- If we use service providers for certain functions of our website or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights in relation to a data controller with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Processing of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for information purposes, i.e. simply viewing it without registering and without you providing us with any other information, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (page visited)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- previously visited page
- operating system
- language and version of the browser software.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us. The permissibility of processing your data until the time of your revocation remains unaffected.
- Insofar as we justify the processing of your personal data based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the way we have carried out. In the event of your objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. The best way to exercise your advertising objection is to contact us using the contact details provided above.